Friday, July 15, 2016

6 Days to Go

It is with a saddened heart that I tell you one of our number will not be attending World Youth Day with us. Unfortunately, Mary Scott will not be continuing on the journey to Poland. We are disappointed that we are leaving her behind, but we trust in God's plan and put our hope in him. We will miss you Mary and we will be praying for you back here at home!


Created with Tagul.com
For Jessica, Isabel and myself, we are almost #readyforWYD! 

Today, I picked up a few American flag stickers, anchor stickers and a few small American flags to trade with those we meet. I have read that this is a common practice at WYD and I can't wait to see what others may bring. I am working on a postcard that will have this crab shaped word cloud on the front and my contact information on the back. I'm sure we will connect with awesome people on our journey.

Please continue to send us any prayer requests you would like us to carry on our journey and thank you for keeping us all in your prayers. 

With much gratitude, 
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment